Monday, April 2, 2012

BEDA minus one

It didn't occur to me that I could do BEDA (blog every day in April) until today, April 2nd, but I'm going to do it anyway. Maybe I'll make up that missed first day and maybe I won't. Maybe it will count as a sort of April Fool's thing? That works, right? Maybe? Maybe not...

I'm in my last three weeks of teaching and things have been going very well for the past couple months. I'm going to miss most of my students and it's getting a bit sad to be leaving soon, but I'm also really excited to see all my friends and family and my cat, of course. I have two trips (!) planned on this side of the Atlantic before I head by home mid-May. I'm really excited for those, but I also can't wait to be back on my couch in Michigan. I'm especially looking forward to unpacking my suitcase and not having to worry about lugging all my things around France. Even though I packed lightly, it's still a bit stressful thinking about all the stuff I have to move around here. It will be nice to be in a stable, longer-term home again.

Lots of people count things at the end of their BEDA blogs, so I think I'll try that out. If I like it, I'll continue with it. If not, it will just silently disappear as if nothing happened. Nothing to see here...

Cups of tea: 4


No comments:

Post a Comment