Well, I'm back from Paris! It was my last weekend visiting Sarah there until who knows when. I'll be back and get to see here with friends and then my parents, but it won't be the same kinda of visit. I've loved living so close and getting to see her often and I'm sad it's ending.
I had set up posts for Saturday and Sunday; my Saturday one posted just fine, but I have no idea where my Sunday one went. Oh well, I really can't be bothered to do it again and it wasn't too interesting or important anyway, so I'll just leave things like this. I am exhausted right now and can't wait to go to sleep. I got back from Paris at 9 pm and I would probably already be in bed, but I'm skyping with my mom tonight, so I'm waiting to do that.
I really have nothing too interesting to say right now, so I'll call it a night. Maybe I'll talk about my weekend in Paris (and other visits there) in another post, but I'm too tired right now to write a good, coherent post.
Cups of tea: 18
No comments:
Post a Comment